Whether the birth of a child results from within or outside of a marriage, Florida law requires that the child's best interest be protected.  As such, if you are a caregiver or parent of a child, you should obtain a Court Order to establish visitation rights and child support.  This will allow you to enforce your right to care for the child should a dispute arise.  If you do not have an order, or need a modification, do not delay.  Contact an attorney immediately to ensure your rights and your child's well-being are protected.