Do you want to modify, reduce, or increase your child support?  You may qualify for a modification.  One guarantee in life is that things change.  One frequent change involves an increase/reduction in income.  If you have suffered a financial or  job loss, you may be entitled to reduce your child support.  DO NOT STOP PAYING your child support, but IMMEDIATELY contact an attorney to request a modification from the Court.  A delay could result in costly arrears, interest payments and/or sanctions.  At the Law Office of Peggy Urbaneja, we can provide a FREE CONSULTATION an evaluation as to whether you qualify for a modification.